Thursday, January 24, 2008

Part time business opportunity!! Business Building Tool!!

Hello Everyone and Welcome to My Updates!!
Okay first things first. I have many new things coming out in the next couple of days, so brace yourself. #1, if you want to learn how to make an extra check during the summer months, contact me soon!! Time is running out for registration. #2, if so definitely clear your schedule and come to my Deadline Call @ (507) 726-3289 Pin : 99081#. For anyone wanting to join the NewVision Opportunity now is the time!! They are having a 3 to Go Challenge!! For more information, contact me by email or by phone. Definitely worth the time to see how you can help people just like you. Okay, just being brief, I will be back tomorrow night to finish the rest of the UPdates!! Remember, you can start these all for Free or Almost Free!!!
If anyone is interested in Selling their Trust Deed or Mortgage, Please call (504) 473-1904, this is my cel, and leave a message with your email address so I can easily find you. You can also check out my website at www.cash4cashflows.com/krowles Ciao!! http://www.meliahtravelskr.worldventures.com/
Katina Rowles Meliah Concepts&Travels meliah11375@yahoo.com http://mcthealth.newvision.net/
5/20/08 For free or almost free call me MCT!!! Katina

No comments:

Blog Archive